Friday, July 6, 2012

Into the Blogosphere!

Over the past couple of months I've realized that I have many thoughts and opinions that just kind of stew in my head until I forget about them.  So I thought it'd be nice to create a neat repository where I can write down my thoughts and opinions once they're fully formed and ready to leave my head.  I hope that by doing this I will be able to inform or influence the opinions of others and receive feedback on a lot of my own ideas.  In addition, I've been focusing a lot on self improvement lately and hope that this blog leads to me improving as a writer, among other things.

So before I begin I'll write a little about myself.  I'm a nerd and engineer at heart and always have been.  Growing up in Southern New Jersey I always had a love for space and technology, two topics on which this blog will focus.  At the moment I'm about to enter my senior year as a Computer Engineering student at the University of Delaware.  I also like to stay up to date as far as technology goes and will probably write a fair amount about that as well.  So without further ado, here's my first post!

No comments:

Post a Comment